Monday, November 5, 2012

Back with a bang!

I know it has been quite a few months since my last post. I have been extremely busy with work and a couple family emergencies that have kept me from making my monthly contributions. Luckily, things have gotten back to  normal. This week was once again SUPER DOUBLES at Harris Teeter. It couldn't have come at a better time. The fridge was looking dreadful and the cabinets were getting bare. Let's see how well I did this week.

2x Jose Ole taquito boxes
3x Nature Valley granola thins
1x Stouffer's steak gorganzala family meal
2x Tyson chicken tenders
1x Kraft masterpiece BBQ sauce
1x Tyson chicken bread bowl
1x Digorno pizza
1x Red Baron pizza
2x dole fruit crisps
1x turkey meatballs
1x Tyson chicken bites
2x Nissin chow mein
1x Dawn detergent
1x Healthy choice skillet meal
1x Pumpkin eggnog
1x Hunts ketchup
2x Prego pasta sauce
1x Pizza slice (I was hungry and wanted a snack from the pizza bar :P)
1x Campbell's chicken and potato soup
1x Progresso soup
1x Gillette shave gel
1x Gillete xtreme razor pack
1x Scott toilet paper (18 pack)
1x Electrasol tabs
1x Purex laundry detergent
1x Ensure protein drink (4 pack)
1x Mennen shave gel
8x Yoplait yogurt cups
1x Pantene conditioner
3x Yoplait light with granola
1x Reynolds aluminum foil
1x Palmolive dish liquid
1x black cherry Mio mix
1x Potato skins
1x Buitoni pasta

 $209.33 worth of groceries, and I spent a total of $121.56 after tax (42% savings). Although not my best outing, I can say that there is now little extra room in the fridge and the freezer is COMPLETELY full. The cabinets are packed as well. This should last for at least a week :) Until the next shopping event, clip those coupons and watch for great deals. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment